LemonEdge is a growing London-based FinTech company striving to revolutionise back-office financial services technology. LemonEdge launched in March 2020 and since then, the platform has generated global attention from top Alternative Investment institutions and service providers within the industry.
LemonEdge provides cutting edge, tailored solutions to our clients in Private Equity, Real Estate, Secondaries and Fund of Funds strategies through our proprietary low-code platform. Our out-of-the-box Private Capital solution is an ideal starting point for firm small and large to optimize their back- and middle-office processes, while the platform’s inherent flexibility enables them to further tailor their solution to meet 100% of their needs.
Who are we looking for?
Our people are hands-on, entrepreneurial thinkers and doers. As a member of a scaling start-up, you will be well supported by the open, approachable senior team and given the freedom to deliver against our overall business goals. Our home-working policy provides you with the flexibility and autonomy to meet your and your team’s goals on your terms.
Your ability to work within across-functional team, engage with clients and build strong relationships while being remote are traits which come naturally to you. You are a self-started who can quickly ascertain insights from client conversations, translate those into tangible action items, and approach obstacles on the path to delivery with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
Last, but perhaps most critical, you area person who loves to learn. You approach each day as an opportunity to improve on your weaknesses and does not shy away from a challenge.
About The Role
We are growing our Implementation Team to meet the needs of our rapidly expanding client base and set the foundation for our team to continue growing over the coming years. We have the technology, funding, experience, and capability to scale our business quickly.
We are seeking an experienced Professional Report Writer who can work within a small, focused client success team to deliver against our client and partner projects. The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in a fast-paced and high complexity environment where they have played an active role in delivering financial software solutions through the full software implementation lifecycle. Additionally, the successful candidate will be confident and comfortable in front of clients and will have extensive experience in a client-facing role.
· Work within the Implementation Team to configure and deliver client reports on the LemonEdge platform.
· Collaborate with the Operations Director and other members of the team to ensure report requirements are understood, scoped, delivered, and have on-going maintenance/ support met.
· Ensure implementation best practices are met on all engagements.
· Ensure clients are trained and supported on an ongoing basis.
· Assist in the production of supporting materials for clients and partners, around implementation, configuration, training, and project milestones (project plans, training documentation, etc.).
· Interact with clients, partners, and professional services on a daily basis.
· Critical to have a sound technical knowledge of industry software and professional reporting programs for example Crystal, SSRS, Power BI, Sharepoint, Smart view, and Hyperion.
· Critical to have an understanding of Databases, database table structures, and 4+ years’ experience of SQL.
· 3+ years’ experience working or implementing complex financial services solutions
· Demonstrable experience delivering solutions for enterprise-grade problems.
· Mathematical abilities and statistical reasoning, ability to interpret data and analytical skills, writing, editing and proofreading skills are essential.
· Experience in financial services/private equity/insurance/ etc preferred but not essential.
· Chartered Accountant, CFA or similar qualifications preferred but not essential.
· A team player who is eager to help where possible.
What can we offer you?
· As a member of a small Implementation Team, you will have an active role in delivering enterprise-scale software solutions for some of the world’s most elite firms.
· Help shape the culture and dynamic of a fast-paced, disruptive technology company.
· With access to an incredibly experienced leadership team and a world-class product at your disposal, we offer the tools you need to make your mark.
· Autonomy through remote working, with limited travel to clients as required.
· A strong in-year and long-term remuneration package.
How To Apply?
Kindly fill in the application by clicking here