LemonEdge is a growing London-based FinTech company striving to revolutionize back-office financial services technology. We have the technology, funding, experience, and capability to scale our business quickly.
LemonEdge began in March 2020 and launched its first product, LemonEdge Capital, in October 2020. Since then, the platform has generated global attention from top Alternative Investment institutions and service providers within the industry. We have secured funding from a reputable investor base, including the Blackstone Innovation Fund, and have advisory support from renowned industry titans.
LemonEdge provides innovative, tailored solutions to clients in Private Equity, Real Estate, Secondaries and Fund of Funds strategies through our proprietary low-code platform. Our off the shelf Private Capital solution enables clients to meet100% of their needs by tailoring and optimising their back and middle-office processes.
Who are we looking for?
Our people are hands-on, entrepreneurial thinkers and doers. As a member of a scaling start-up, you will be well supported by the open, approachable senior team and given the freedom to deliver against our overall business goals. Our flexible home-working policy provides you with the autonomy to meet your goals on your terms.
Your ability to work within a cross-functional team, engage with clients and build strong relationships while being remote are traits which come naturally to you. You are a self-starter who can quickly draw insights from client conversations, translate them into tangible actions, and overcome obstacles with a ‘can-do’ attitude. Fundamentally you are a person who loves to learn. You treat everyday as an opportunity to improve and never shy away from a challenge.
We are growing our Project Management team to meet the needs of our rapidly expanding client base. We are looking for an experienced and highly motivate dproject manager, to lead on implementation and development projects of LemonEdge platform across the range of our global client group. The project manager is responsible for the delivery from early stages of scope definition, through internal and external planning, client communication, milestones tracking and meeting budget requirements.
The Internal Role:
Project Manager (Client Project Manager):
· Responsiblefor creating, explaining, and maintaining a comprehensive project plan forseveral external clients (or defined internal LemonEdge) projects.
· Responsiblefor following a defined budget and explaining budget deviation.
· Responsiblefor highlighting and reporting on project issues, risks, assumptions, and dependencies.
· Responsiblefor managing and mitigating project risk.
· Responsiblefor leading a team (LemonEdge internal or client external) through a projectlifecycle by planning, following a budget, scheduling, and tracking.
· Responsiblefor the ‘day to day’ governance of several projects.
· Leadand control multiple client implementation projects, ensuring they are highquality deliveries (to budget, on time, and to the customers satisfaction).
· Effectiveclient relationship management through a comprehensive understanding of theclients, business needs and expectations.
· Positively contribute to the client relationship through a collaborative and constructive approach.
· Maintain strong working relationships with the internal delivery teams. Work with them to ensure the operating model is clearly defined and is suited to meeting the client’s needs.
· Escalate project risk and issues appropriately through to resolution.
· Effective project management skills to build and manage clear timelines, assess risks/ issues, and articulate key messages to senior level Steering Committees.
· Ensure delivery of high quality and timely output by maintaining and monitoring action logs etc, identify issues and ensure they are resolved.
· Assist Senior Management in identifying and assessing risks and efficiencies, recommend suitable solutions and implement plan, once agreed.
· 3+ years project management experience.
· A consistent ability to deliver within deadlines, even under challenging circumstances while managing client expectations.
· Team player with demonstrable skills in developing effective relationships with internal teams and clients.
· Adapt and act quickly to drive change by advocating innovative solutions and new ways of thinking.
· Strong analytical and communication skills; be able to work independently and under pressure while adhering to strict deadlines.
· Problem solver with sound prioritization & time management skills.
· Excellent written/verbal communication and effective listening skills.
· Demonstrated C-suite level presentation capabilities.
· Ability to use Outlook, Word, Excel for Project Management purposes.
· Bachelor’s degree (GPA 2.7 and above) or the equivalent
· Relevant certifications such as Project Management Professional (PMP) are a plus.
· A working knowledge of Asana and or Azure DevOps is a plus.
What can we offer you?
· The opportunity to shape your own future as we grow into new markets.
· Work with a passionate and experienced team with robust technology to
genuinely disrupt the financial services market.
· Flexible working from home, with travel to prospects as required.
· A strong in-year and long-term remuneration package.
How To Apply?
Send your resumé and a covering letter explaining why you fit this role to email@example.com or complete short application