LemonEdge is a growing London-based FinTech company striving to revolutionise back-office financial services technology. LemonEdge launched in March 2020 with its first product, LemonEdge Capital, in October 2020. Since then, the platform has generated global attention from top Alternative Investment institutions and service providers within the industry. Additionally, the company has secured seed funding from a reputable investorbase and has advisory support from renowned industry titans.
LemonEdge provides cutting edge, tailored solutions to our clients inPrivate Equity, Real Estate, Secondaries and Fund of Funds strategies throughour proprietary low-code platform. Our out-of-the-box Private Capital solution (mentioned above) is an ideal starting point for firms small and large tooptimize their back- and middle-office processes, while the platform’s inherent flexibility enables them to further tailer their solution to meet 100% of theirneeds.
Who are we looking for?
Our people are hands-on, entrepreneurial thinkers and doers. As a memberof a scaling start-up, you will be well supported by the open, approachable senior team and given the freedom to deliver against our overall business goals. Our home-working policy provides you with the flexibility and autonomy to meet your and your team’s goals on your terms.
Your ability to work within a cross-functional team, engage with clientsand build strong relationships while being remote are traits which comenaturally to you. You are a self-started who can quickly ascertain insights from client conversations, translate those into tangible action items, and approach obstacles on the path to delivery with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
Last, but perhaps most critical, you are a person who loves to learn. You approach each day as an opportunity to improve on your weaknesses and does not shy away from a challenge.
About The Role
We are rapidly growing our team to meet the needs of our expanding client base and to scale out our growth in the coming years. We have the technology, funding, experience, and capability to scale our business quickly.
We are actively looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer, who can work within a small, focused team to deliver against the product architecture, and its on-going expansion. As Cloud Engineer, you should construct and maintain cloud infrastructure and solutions. The duties include cloud architecting, development, administration, and support of cloud computing applications. You will be responsible for the design, planning, management, maintenance, and oversight of the environment and the business continuity processes. You work collaboratively with other teams and assist in the transition and recommendation of new application.
- Work within the development team to deliver against the architecture and design ofthe LemonEdge platform solution and industry vertical products.
- Work closely with development director, and members of the team to envision, model and provide designs/solutions.
- Build/ deploy infrastructure across multiple cloud providers
- Help ensure best practices along with code quality, avoiding complexity, and advocating clarity.
- Help research new technologies for the team.
As an ideal candidate you should have 5+ years of experience with:
- AWS account management and cloud deployment
- Azure account management and cloud deployment (or willingness to learn – we’ll get to Google one day, maybe)
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Understanding of automation in each: cloud formation, arm / bicep templates, docker compose etc.
- Proponent of DevOps CICD culture
- Significant client exposure so good communication skills etc.
- Interest in coding and working for a start-up is a plus.
- Experience in financial services/private equity/insurance/etc preferred but not essential.
- Experienced using Blazor preferred but not essential.
- A team player who wants to help where possible.
- A passion for technology
What can we offer you?
- Being a small software team, you have the opportunity to develop out new areas of functionality instead of just learning through support/maintenance/bug fixing
- Help shape a small, but growing, strong and vibrant development team.
- Work with an experienced team with robust technology to genuinely disrupt the financial services market.
- Working from home.
- Flexible working, in your own time to get the job done.
- A strong in-year and long-term remuneration package.
How To Apply?
Click Here, complete a short form, being sure to include your CV.